On October 14-15, 2021, Dubai, one of the largest cities in the UAE and a new regional blockchain hub, will host the World of WEB3 Summit, the largest blockchain event in the Middle East.
According to a press release, the WOW Summit will become a connection place for thousands of blockchain leaders, developers, crypto traders, investors, influencers, major decision-makers, fund managers, VCs, angel investors, and CEOs of the biggest blockchain companies and family offices in the famous Atlantis, the Palm.
Gathering the global NFT ecosystem under one roof, the summit will be combined with the first and the biggest NFT expo, presenting hundreds of NFT projects and the most famous NFT marketplaces, holding an auction on the spot.
World-renowned blockchain visionaries and crypto leaders will speak from the conference stage, including:
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO at Dubai Blockchain Center.
- Henri Arslanian, PwC Crypto Leader and Partner, the former Chairman of the Fintech Association of Hong Kong, and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Hong Kong.
- Stephen Stonberg, CEO at Bittrex Global.
- Tone Vays, crypto content creator, crypto investors, Blockchain analyst.
- Gordon Einstein, founder of CryptoLaw Partners, hybrid crypto-attorney, technologist, and enterprise strategist.
- Davinchi Jeremie, senior software developer, CEO of Davinci Codes, Founder of Pandora’s wallet, and crypto influencer.
- Carl Runefelt, the MoonCarl YouTube blogger, cryptocurrency analyst, and influencer.
- Jake Skipp, entrepreneur and trader, famous YouTube Blogger.
The complete list of the speakers can see at wowsummit.net.
The main topics to discuss at the conference:
- The main use cases of the NFTs.
- Latest updates about DeFi, DAOs, and dApps.
- Crypto asset management firms.
- Crypto regulations worldwide, and others.
Tickets are available on the event website.